Monday, July 12, 2010

Update

My only update is... that there is no update. I've been feeling really cruddy with a couple different sicknesses. Since I last posted I have missed two workouts due to the cruddiness that I just mentioned. I have not stood on the scale because I don't want to know what it says. I have not been amazing on my food intake but I have not pigged out either so when I get on the scale next week we will see where everything ends up. I kind of wish it were the type of sickness to help with weightloss...only kinda...ok, nevermind, I don't want that kind of sickness, just the weightloss.. smiles

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, hope you get feeling better! Trust me, that type of sickness hurts, definately NOT worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only that but everything you lose from that kind of sickness comes right back. I was so miserable with my kidney infection, but so super excited I lost 7lbs. It came back in ONE DAY. So not worth it... got a glimpse of how hot I would be at that weight, and then *poof* back to being me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? It's been a while since you last posted. Also, I'm back in a design mood, so if you want either of your blogs revamped, let me know.

    ReplyDelete