Monday, May 10, 2010

Change of Plans

I made a decision on Saturday, I decided to take Mother's Day and my Birthday off from my diet. I do realize that this might not speed up my weightloss but it may do a lot for my sanity. With this choice I have also decided not to weigh in until the week after my Birthday. I figured I could probably enjoiy myself a little more if I wasn't worried at what the scale would scream at me the day after. My goal at the end of these two weeks is to have maintained. I weighed myself Saturday morning and I had not gained or lost throughout the week. I know that this will put behind in some of my goals, but I also need to prove to myself that I can take these little breaks and still be OK. I will still report in on my exercise because I know that will be key to maintaining. I hope all had a wonderful Mother's Day.smiles

1 comment: