Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My favorites


Thought I'd share my favorite workouts. These three do a really good job of combining strength trainig and cardio. The 30 day shred has three 20 min workouts, the other two are 50 min workouts. Jillian will kick your butt!







Mari Winsor Pilates is my absolute favorite for firming and strengthening my tummy.


This new system comes with at least 4 dvds, a weight bar and bands. Love it!

I got 40 min of exercise in on Monday, 3hrs of golf on Tuesday,and 40 minutes of strength training today. I will try to do more than 40 min tomorrow, I really need to start getting closer to 2hrs a day if I want to meet my goals

4 comments:

  1. This post gives me hope. I actually have most of these DVDs. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of good dvds... I just never actually use them.. I did use my pedometer today, I did 8000 steps, without doing anything out of the ordinary. It was about 3.5 miles of walking. 2 hours a day of exercise? I can't even imagine that. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you do 8000 steps without adding anything, Chell??? Man, I am pathetic. That Cardio Max Biggest Loser DVD rocks!!! I would love it even more if I could stick to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winsor pilates is my favorite! I've seen those other dvd's at wal mart and looked at them thinking, I wonder if these are good? Maybe I'll have to purchase a few.

    ReplyDelete