Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pilates tomorrow instead

I skipped pilates yesterday because I got enough activity in. I almost doubled my step goal, I ended up with over  27,000 steps. I went for my walk and then played eighteen holes of golf. This morning I was up at 5am for my walk, my body rebelled from the time I took my first step. It was one of the harder workouts I have done in a while. My body is so sore, I was able to get a two hr massage this afternoon, but after that I did absolutely nothing. I ended up with only 11,230 steps, but my body is still hurting. Wouldn't it be cool if the whole time your body was sore it was burning more fat and calories. I would be able to get away with exercising hard once or twice a week, oooooo dreamy. Time to get to sleep, I'm supposed to get at least 7 hrs of sleep a night and it's already too late for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment