Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yesterday in review

El Torito was not a great place to start trying to be good. I ate too much, but the food was fabulous. I try to make lunch my biggest meal of my day, I suceeded, but had to make up for it with a tiny dinner.
Food log:Breakfast - weight control oatmeal and milk(200cal.) Snack - 10 raw almonds and a diet soda, I need to get rid of the soda.(100cal) Lunch - Small tortilla soup(220),chips and salsa(150),cheese enchilada(270),and a chicken tamale(300). I know, I know, I should have stopped afer the soup but my stomache was still stretched out from the free food the day before. Anyway..
Dinner - salad with light balsalmic dressing(60) making the grand total for the day 1300 Calories. I try to stay between 1200 and 1400 but this was a bad day because I did not eat my whole grains. On to exercise: In the morning I did the "Biggest Loser" Cardio Max(40min), after work I did a 4 mile walk(60min). Thankyou to Debbie who filled in and was my walking partner. Then in the evening I did Pilates(20min)for a total of 2 hours. Not too shabby. Side note...why when you are trying to be good do the cakes the cub scouts made even look good???

3 comments:

  1. ok, so exercising three times a day... do you have to shower after? I am guessing just the am one...
    that is pretty awesome.
    do you go to gym in morning or do at home???
    hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay at home except for the walk. I usually have to shower twice ... but only if I've been really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My doc told me that you have to drink about 100 cups of water to cancel the bad effects of one can of soda. FYI. (As I sit here guzzling my 3rd Cactus Cooler of the day. Pathetic.)

    ReplyDelete