Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weigh In...

Ok, here it goes.... the scale read 170 lbs, yes that is up 3 lbs since my last posted, but I will survive. smiles The only thing I'm really bummed about is being knocked out of the 160's when it seems it was so hard to get there in the first place. Well if there is a program that will help me get there, P90X is it. I do think I need to maybe up the amount of carbs I'm eating because I don't want to go into starvation mode and have my body start eating up muscle instead of fat. I'm going to do more snacking on nuts this week and see if I feel a little better. Just in case if haven't stated it enough, I love the P90X program, results or not ( I can't imagine there not being results), this is something I see sticking to.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the 170's, but you'll be back in the 160's in no time!!! Im glad youre loving the workouts, I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't frett, I bet that was 3 lbs of muscle that will start eating!!!! ;)Ty wants to do PX90...he'll have to wait til I am post baby, he doesn't have time to do the food prep! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete