Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.Patty's day!

A big thank you to my sister Michelle who designed my blog for me, doesn't it look fantastic? I stayed below my 20 g of carbs yesterday but only got in about 40 min of exercise. I didn't sleep well the night before so I reset my alarm and went back to bed. Way big no no, if I don't force myself up in the morning I very rarely can motivate myself later. Fortunately there is always a next day, all you have to do is get your butt up and NEVER waste two days in a row. I got up this morning and did my Pilates and I've been smiling ever since. Sometimes I think I please myself way to easy, but somehow I'm totally OK with that. Speaking of being pleased, this morning I thought to myself, " Wow Sherri, you look pretty good today." I should have let that be the end of it, but nooo. I then thought," This would be a great picture day."  Have I not learned? there is no such thing as planning a great picture. Great pictures, at least of me, only happen when the sun is at a precise point in the sky, and when my skin is the perfect shade of tan brown, and  only when am WEARING BLACK! Oh, another thing, I can't plan for it to be good, I just have to be going through pics someone has taken and be completely surprised that all the elements previously mentioned were present. Well those things weren't rolling around in my brain this morning when I pulled my 12 year old outside to take a picture of me. I thought that if I took a picture on St Patricks day, wearing green no less, I would at least remember when it was taken and I could post it. So when will I be posting my next picture? I don't know, it will be a surprise to me too, but I will probably be tan, and wearing black. After seeing the pictures this morning I am covinced that someone loves me enough to have installed the mirror from "Snow White" in my vanity. Think about it , the mirror had no problem telling that ugly queen she was the fairest of them all!! Lucky for me , I am easily pleased and I choose to believe the mirror. Smiles

1 comment:

  1. How did you do today? I kinda fell off the skinny wagon a bit. I did pretty good all day, but then we went out to dinner and I had ribs and rice, but worst of all 1.5 (and they are not small) frozen peach lemonades. I'm sure I'll see it tomorrow. So, how did you do????

    ReplyDelete