Monday, March 22, 2010

Weigh in ...

It is always scary to get on the scale when this week has been a hormonal rollercoaster, and you have finished off more than half of a low carb cheesecake. Scared or not, I got on the scale and was pleasantly surprised. My weight this morning was 174.5lbs, that's -2lbs this week, YES! I will gladly take the loss and hope it continues. In the past, when doing low carb, I would usually loose weight every other week so I it will not shock me if  that starts happening again. It's all about the consistancy. I kept my carb count below 20g on Friday and Saturday, on Sunday I went up to about 25g, too much low carb cheesecake. I've been doing well in getting at least 3 servings of veggies in a day, but not so good on exercise,  only 30 to 60min. Always room for improvement. Ok, your turn, comment and tell me how you are doing.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sherri! You are doing so Great! I need to exercise more. I mean I just need to exercise. Iwas walking with a friend for a while but the early mornings were killing us. So now I need to figure out something new. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mornings totally kill me too, but if I skip my morning exercise, I do nothing for the rest of the day. Bleh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Sherri! I found it while on Shell's. I want to know what you are eating. RIck and i have both lost about 30 lbs. since January and are kinda at a stand still. I ate not a 1 carb that first month but knew i wasn't gonna do that forever so have since been eating them more often (but not HALF as often as before). Beef jerky is my new best friend! Candy misses me terribly though but the sugar is like a drug to me, so i just can't have it! Anyway, congrats on being a loser!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog design!!! I have just started low calories. I have never done it this way, but I wanted to see if it would work because I really dont like low carb. I did lots of exersize yesterday and can barely walk today!!! We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently started doing a cycling class at the gym. It's a great workout, and I get to get out of the house for a little bit. I do better if someone is there, motivating me and telling me what to do.

    ReplyDelete