Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Too much or too old

On Monday and Tuesday I ended up with 1220 and 1350 calories and I made sure to get two hours of exercise in on both days. By the end of Tuesday (yesterday) my shoulder and my knee were killing me. I fell asleep way too early, like I have lots lately, and woke up too early. When I got up this mornig my body screamed at me to go back to bed and I listened for about an hour.  I don't know if I've hurt myself bad enough to get to the doctor, but for sure I hurt bad enough to skip my exercise for today. Don't worry it is just for the day I'll be back tomorrow. I just don't know if I'll be doing much more than pilates for a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're hurting. I've had to learn to accept that there will be 3 days every two weeks that I won't be able to exercise. Migraines. I used to get so discouraged and I would just quit all together. Now I'm hoping to remotivate after each one ends.

    ReplyDelete