Monday, March 15, 2010

Weigh in ..

Why did I switch back to low carb?  Oh that's right, the scale read 176.5lbs, that's -5lbs baby! Will it be that big of a loss every week? Ofcourse not, but this week I'm thrilled!! I kept my carb intake to under 20 carbs a day, and did 1hour of exercise on Friday. I did not exercise Sat. or Sun. but my knee is feeling much better, so I'll shoot for my 2 hours today. I'm really excited this morning because I'm only 10lbs away from weighing less than I have in 16yrs. It's funny, everyone always talks about wanting their 20 something body back but I was pregnant for my 20s so I'm actually looking foward to a trim 40yr old body.( Or sooner, a trim 37 would be nice too!)
It's the beginning of a whole new week, say your prayers and work really hard so that next Monday you don't feel like you've wasted a week. Accomplish something you've been putting off, there is nothing more motivating than seeing some progress.

3 comments:

  1. When you say 20 carbs per day, are you talking 20 grams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sorry for not making that clear. I had to go check a label to see if that was what I was counting. Grams of carbs minus grams of fiber. Thank you for leaving comments, then I know someone is checking on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to ask the same question. Wow, that is awesome, I don't know if I could do that. I'm sure if I cut back my carbs I'd loose weight a lot faster. It seems like you are doing very well, great job! And thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete