Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time flies

I can't believe it is already Wednessday night, the days are flying by. This week has been spring break for my kids and it has kinda messed up my schedule, from changing the time I get up, to moving things around after work. Monday I did a 50min workout, Tuesday a 4 mile walk - 60min, and today I got a two hr massage instead of exercise. I know, tough life. I'll only mention the food I ate that wasn't basic meat and veggies, but I have stayed under 20 carbs a day. On Monday I made a yummy crustless quiche that consisted of eggs and lots of different cheeses, green onions, and fried salt pork. I made a 9 x 13 then cut up portions and put them in baggies so that I could grab a portion easy whenever I was hungry. I also made myself a crustless low carb cheesecake with 2 eggs 1 egg yolk, 1 cup splenda, 3 cream cheese bricks, 1/4 mixed cup of cream and water and, some vanilla and lemon juice. The only items that even had carbs were the cream cheese and lemon juice. The way I made it , it was less than 3 carbs per slice, but oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment