Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My weigh in...

So yesterday morning I got on the scale and it said 182.5lbs. Yay!, I lost 2.5lbs and kept it off through the weekend. Since the beginning of the year I've done pretty well losing weight during the week, but keeping it off for the weekend is a different story. So thank you, thank you, I know some of you have been checking up on me and that made me aware of of my food and activity. I haven't recorded yesterday yet so here it goes. Food: Breakfast - My normal, oatmeal and milk.(200) Snack - An apple and walnuts.(200) Lunch - Chicken breast,(110) and 1/2 cup black beans.(120) Dinner - Chicken breast,(110) and Broccoli salad. (150) Total for the day, 840 calories. I'm supposed to eat more than that, but I was full, go figure. Why can't I eat that way on the days I really want dessert? Why couldn't I have added calories early in the evening last night and forced (smiles) myself to have some dessert last night? Oh well, to lose  1 lb you have to burn 3,000 more calories than you consume, hopefully it will help me out. On to the burning the calories thing. Exercise: Cardio max.(30min) I had to drop the kids off for breakfast in the middle of it so I didn't get in the all the time I wanted. I got my hubby to go for a 4 mile run / walk/ jog with me,(he brought an ipod so it kind of defeated the purpose...Boys??) I'm glad he went talkative, or not. (1hr) Total for the day, 1 1/2 hrs.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the weekend! Weekends are the worst for me. You have definitely inspired me. I ran (more of a shuffle to be honest) 2.25 miles on Monday night. I haven't jogged that far without stopping to walk in over 20 years. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete