Monday, March 29, 2010

Weigh in...

So I called it... got on the scale this morning and my loss was... 0.0lbs, absolutely no change. That does mean however that I didn't gain anything either, so I guess I'll take it. I was really bad about writing what I ate the last couple days so I won't be posting my food for the weekend. I did stay below 20 carbs a day, I know this 'cause I wasn't creative at all in what I ate. We bbq'd on Sat. and I've just been eating left over meat and salad ever since. Yesterday was hard though because I made the family lasagna and garlic bread and it looked and smelled so good. Starting this week I am going to try to make my menu a little more interesting so I don't mind posting it. I did try a new trick with my bbq. I didn't have any low carb bbq sauce on hand and I was wanting sweet meat. I was way to lazy to make sauce from scratch so I did a variation of fry sauce and combined 1 part of my regular bbq sauce with two parts mayo. It was totally sweet enough for me and only 1/3rd the carbs.
For exercise this weekend it went like this: Friday - 20min Pilates. Sat. 8 miles of  walking with intermittant joging. 1hr 45min. Sunday - Day of rest, smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sherri! I am so proud of you! You aren't going to lose weight every day. That's OK! 8 miles of walking?! Phew! I think I walked a mile today. I'm going to be happy that I moved. :)

    ReplyDelete